Carpet Cleaning & Stain Removal in Tampa
When it comes to cleaning floors, carpeting often presents the knottiest challenges. Many carpet stains prove invulnerable to vacuuming, and built-up dirt can quickly cause even new carpets to turn grungy and faded. If you’re in need of a carpet cleaner in Tampa, look to the professionals at Bowden’s Carpet Cleaning. We use state-of-the-art equipment to provide your carpets with a cleaning that will leave them looking better than ever.
- What are the benefits of a professional carpet cleaning? Along with making your carpet look, smell, and feel fresh and clean, a professional carpet cleaner can rid your carpet of germs, mold, viruses, and other contaminants that can make you and your family sick. Regular cleanings will also help to extend the lifespan of your carpet.
- How often does my Tampa home’s carpet need to be cleaned? You should have all of the carpeting in your home treated by a carpet cleaning professional at least once a year. If you have pets or small children, however, you should have a cleaning done at least once every six months to prevent temporary stains from becoming permanent.
- What stains should I have professionally cleaned? While you can keep your carpeting relatively free of stains and dirt by vacuuming regularly, some stains prove more difficult to remove. Stains left behind by pets or spilled wine, soda, or juice may require a professional approach.
Carpet Wear and Tear
In addition to stains and dirt, there are a number of problems carpets can develop over time that a professional carpet cleaner in Tampa can repair. These are some of the most common issues with carpeting:
- Fading. Florida gets a lot of sun, which can take a toll on any carpet. Over time, carpeting can fade and even lose its original color. Trying to clean your carpet yourself using the wrong cleaning products can also lead to fading.
- Shading. This is a problem that happens when the pile of your carpet appears flattened, which can make it look dirty even when it is not. It is a common problem in high-traffic areas, and it can be minimized by regular cleanings and maintenance.
- Mildew. If your home is extremely humid—as Florida households often become during the summer months—and is not receiving enough air circulation, mildew can develop in your carpets. You should contact a carpet cleaning professional right away to ensure that the mildew is completely removed.
For more information about our carpet cleaning services in Tampa, please contact us at (813) 363-2040.
Why Choose Bowden’s?
- Insurance Work Welcome
- Emergency Water Extraction
- Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning
- Water Damage Dry-Out and Debris Removal Services
- Saturday Appointments Available
- Area and Oriental Rug Cleaning
- ROTOVAC – Scrub Cleaning for Carpets
- Professional Stain and Odor Removal Experts