Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning in Tampa
Keeping Your Home Clean & Healthy
There is no type of flooring that can match the comfort of your carpet. While this may be true, it’s also true that carpets can be significantly more difficult to clean than any other flooring on the market. Vacuuming can be effective in removing the top layer of filth, but even the most advanced vacuums can’t reach the dirt hiding deep within. The carpet cleaning professionals at Bowden’s Carpet Cleaning in Tampa know what it takes to thoroughly clean carpets and upholstery in your home. After a quick inspection, our team members will use the most advanced equipment available and the most appropriate stain removal techniques to deep clean your home.
Common Household Stains
While every household can be vastly different in many ways, most carpets and upholstery are equal in how they are stained. Below are some common stains that are no match for our cleaning professionals in Tampa:
- Pet Stains: For some pets, learning where and when to go to the bathroom can take quite a while. In the meantime, you may be left with stains and foul odors.
- Food/Beverage Stains: Eating and drinking in the living room may be comfortable, but it often comes with a price. Red wine makes an especially tenacious stain.
- Dirt Stains: If you don’t have good doormats or runners, there’s always a chance that guests will track dirt into your home. Even small amounts of dirt can make unsightly stains over time.
- Grease and Ink Stains: These stains are particularly unsightly and stand out as much as they are difficult to get out. Don’t panic. We’re able to get out the best of the worst!
Benefits of Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Generally speaking, it’s a good idea to have your carpets or upholstery cleaned every six months or so. If you smoke inside and/or have pets, you may need to opt for more frequent cleanings.
- Prevent Illness: Bacteria, fungus, viruses, chemicals, and other particles can accumulate on your carpet and upholstery. Regular professional cleanings can help remove these particles and improve your indoor air quality.
- Maintain Aesthetic: Are you tired of looking at your stained carpets and furniture? Have a team of professionals make them look like new.
- Delay Replacement: Eventually, your carpet and furniture may become so dirty and damaged that you need to replace them. Regular cleanings will allow you to keep your current carpet for many more years.
Bowden’s Professional Carpet Cleaning Services
For top-quality carpet and upholstery cleaning in Tampa, trust Bowden’s Carpet Cleaning. We use a truck-mounted steam cleaning, Rotovac scrub cleaning, and truck-mounted deodorization to clean homes throughout the area. We also make a point of staying up to date on the latest materials and cleaning techniques.
Why Choose Bowden’s?
- Insurance Work Welcome
- Emergency Water Extraction
- Truck Mounted Steam Cleaning
- Water Damage Dry-Out and Debris Removal Services
- Saturday Appointments Available
- Area and Oriental Rug Cleaning
- ROTOVAC – Scrub Cleaning for Carpets
- Professional Stain and Odor Removal Experts