Spring Is Right Around the Corner
We are still in the winter slumber, but, no time like the present to get your Spring Cleaning List ready!
While we like to be your go-to provider for your flooring Bowden is happy to share some other things you may want to consider for your Spring Cleaning!
Contact Us Today and we can make some of this list as easy as a nice spring breeze.
All Room Spring Cleaning List
Start with tasks that apply to all rooms, then hit each room one by one for more specific cleaning.
- Dust ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Clean windowsills and window tracks
- Vacuum curtains and window blinds
- Wipe down baseboards and shoe molding and dust corners for cobwebs
- Test batteries in all your smoke detectors
- Disinfect doorknobs, cabinet handles, and light switches
Our Spring Specials!
Kitchen Spring Cleaning Checklist
Clean all large appliances, small appliances, and surfaces in your kitchen:
- Wipe down your microwave, coffeemaker, and other small appliances
- Empty the crumb tray in your toaster and toaster oven
- Empty the refrigerator and defrost the freezer
- Clean refrigerator shelves (they may fit in the dishwasher!)
- Clean behind and beneath the refrigerator (those coils get dusty!)
- Clean your oven and scrub the stovetop
- Clear out cabinets and wash the shelves
- Sanitize the sink and clean the inner rim of your sink guard
Bedroom Spring Cleaning List
- Organize drawers and closets (donate any clothes that you didn’t wear!)
- Wash bedding and pillows
- Rotate your mattresses
- Disinfect kids’ toys
Bathroom Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Organize cabinets and drawers
- Properly dispose of old medicine and toiletries
- Scrub the shower and bathtub
- Wash the shower curtain and floormat
- Scrub the toilet and tile around the toilet
While there is a lot to do, Bowden’s hopes this list will be helpful to get those tasks completed!